Potty training tips for that new Christmas puppy.
- Allow the dog enough time to completely empty their bladder, by letting the dog pee more than once before bringing the puppy back indoors.
- Puppy drinks water – 20 to 30 minutes the puppy will need a potty break.
- Puppy eats – 30 minutes later the puppy will need a potty break.
- Puppy wakes up from a nap, immediately take the puppy out for a potty break.
- Puppy needs a potty break immediately after twenty minutes of active play time.
- Remove food, treats, and water two hours before bedtime or last potty break of the evening before bed.
All You Need Is Love And A Dog